We are currently taking applications of pupils for September 2011-2012. Please find below any relevant paperwork required. Please note the documents that should accompany the application forms.
Admission is based on past school records, an entrance assessment, and in some cases, an interview and an English proficiency test. Newton British school admits qualified students on a first come, first serve basis.
Complete this form and return it to the School office together with:
1) Passport photographs x3
2) Copy of passport including child's residence visa
3) Report from previous school in English
4) Copy of Parents’ passports and Qatar ID card (both father and mother)
5) Copy of child’s immunisation record
Applicants applying to enter Newton British School are required to successfully complete an Entrance Test appropriate to the child’s year group. This test is based on Literacy and Numeracy.
1) A non-refundable test fee must be paid before a test date will be scheduled (credit or debit card payment only).
2) On the date of the scheduled test, you should bring your receipt as proof of payment.
3) Should you cancel the scheduled test and/or your application to the school, the test fee will not be refunded.
4) You will be advised by email and/or telephonically whether the school can offer your child a place.
To confirm your acceptance of the offer, you must visit the School Office to pay the Registration Fee. Failure to pay the registration fee by the date to be specified will result in the place being offered to an alternative child.
If you would like more information about the new Newton British School, please contact the School Registrar, Mrs Robyn Harcombe, who will be pleased to answer your queries.
Telephone : 44472427
Fax : 44517413